skip to main | skip to sidebar

IUSM Leadership and Medicine Community Forum

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Curriculum

Hey Group -

I just tried sending my bullet points to you, but my e-mail account froze! I'm going to post them on the file-share site (title: Goodrich Bullet Points) so you can get to them that way. I'll try again via e-mail later!
Posted by Sarah G. at 12:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • Curriculum
      • If you post your bullets, I'll put them on stick :-)
      • Intro section introducing the question
      • Trends
      • Curriculum
      • costs
      • Curriculum
      • File Sharing
      • Curriculum
      • File Hosting
      • am so sorry i have disappeared, but i have had a r...
      • help
      • Welcome to the Blog Part II
      • AHA website
      • Kellie,I think that looks great! Love the outlines...
      • Great resources!
      • http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy.medlib.iupui.edu...
      • couple of interesting articles
      • Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Contributors

  • BPB
  • Phil and Steph
  • Priti
  • Sarah G.
  • Steph
  • Steve
  • Tim and Emily
  • daktari
  • djmusick
  • kellie
  • milena