skip to main | skip to sidebar

IUSM Leadership and Medicine Community Forum

Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome to the Blog Part II

Hey gang,

I've made the blog open for public viewing and if groups 1-3 would like to be able to post on this space please email me and I can set up accounts for that. Have an excellent weekend and see you all Mon. SB
Posted by Steve at 5:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • Curriculum
      • If you post your bullets, I'll put them on stick :-)
      • Intro section introducing the question
      • Trends
      • Curriculum
      • costs
      • Curriculum
      • File Sharing
      • Curriculum
      • File Hosting
      • am so sorry i have disappeared, but i have had a r...
      • help
      • Welcome to the Blog Part II
      • AHA website
      • Kellie,I think that looks great! Love the outlines...
      • Great resources!
      • http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy.medlib.iupui.edu...
      • couple of interesting articles
      • Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Contributors

  • BPB
  • Phil and Steph
  • Priti
  • Sarah G.
  • Steph
  • Steve
  • Tim and Emily
  • daktari
  • djmusick
  • kellie
  • milena